It can be all bells and whistles to have a massive digital marketing agency. On the other hand, marketing automation is required for brands that want to restructure and quantify their digital marketing campaigns. Why? Let’s take a look at the benefits of marketing automation and why it’s so popular right now to find out!
Marketing automation has the ability to improve sales productivity by streamlining marketing processes and lowering overhead. Marketing automation technologies can help brands rearrange their B2B demand generation initiatives.
Scope of marketing automation
The scope of marketing automation extends well beyond simply automating your marketing campaign’s repetitive chores, from saving time and energy to optimizing business operations. It solves a variety of issues, including:
- Customers today are demanding more relevant experiences from the brands with whom they interact. They expect firms to understand their interests and make educated product recommendations. Marketing automation can blend user traits, prior purchase data, and on-site behavioral variables to create a near-perfect customer profile. It can make predictive analytics and hyper-personalization more accessible to marketers for retention marketing.
- Starbucks and Netflix, for example, run recommendation engines that leverage AI and machine learning to provide a better, more personalized experience for their customers. With predictive personalization in marketing automation, every brand can do the same. It’s yet another trend that sits at the end of the marketing automation rainbow like a pot of gold.
- In marketing automation, chatbots play an essential role in customer support and engagement. With deep integration through third-party technologies, chatbots can become intelligent and capable of behavioral advice. Integrating chatbots with API can also offer up a whole new channel for marketers to promote user engagement, with over 2.5 billion messaging app users expected by 2021.
- In 2021, brands are aiming for a large chunk of their users’ social screen time. As a result, businesses may reach out to the right audience at the right moment to increase conversions via automated social media marketing.
- According to Forbes, brands that can continuously deliver meaningful experiences throughout a customer’s lifetime will increase revenue and have superior retention rates. To stay up with this forecast, a number of businesses are turning to lifecycle marketing using predictive CLV (Customer Lifetime Value). This can help organizations move away from static consumer segmentation and toward more behavioral and dynamic techniques that can accommodate a prospect’s changing preferences in real-time.
It can be difficult to develop a solid marketing automation strategy and get a sufficient budget. Some marketers continue to think of marketing automation platforms as difficult to understand, high-maintenance solutions. However, the benefits are undeniable and should not be overlooked. After that, let’s look at the bright side of marketing automation and see why brands may require a marketing automation plan in 2021.
Why do brands need a marketing automation platform?
2020 triggered a series of seismic shifts in how brands approached marketing in general. For businesses, the year 2021 is all about curating one-of-a-kind and engaging experiences that can add value to the super-connected, evolved, and always-online consumer. Marketing automation can help organizations revamp their marketing tactics and streamline workflows by making this possible. Marketing automation is an excellent application. Here’s how smarter brands are utilizing it to maximize yield:
- Increases the scale and scope of marketing automation
It is self-evident that automating marketing initiatives is more efficient than manually managing them. Marketing automation can expand the reach of marketing efforts beyond the confines of small teams. Using marketing automation solutions, demand generation amplifies efforts to promote personalized and targeted engagement for various buyers. At every point of the buying cycle, brands may construct a cohesive sequence of targeted ads to boost revenue.
- 360-degree view of your marketing base
Businesses who are ready to take marketing automation to the next level combine it with a CRM system to track customer behaviour in great detail. Marketers may gain insights into their prospects’ interests and preferences in this way, and customize anything from content to sales presentations accordingly.
- Getting high-quality data
Despite the fact that big data is all the rage these days, just a few firms have formalized data collection and utilization strategies. Marketing automation enables businesses to collect large amounts of data quickly and easily, allowing them to deploy important intelligence at scale, A/B test marketing materials, and put data to immediate use.
- Generating leads
Brands may gain a better, more detailed image of their potential consumer base by automating the various phases between marketing and sales. A marketing automation platform that uses behavioral tracking methodologies can help marketers produce and nurture more leads, understand the buying lifecycle, and send out trigger-based marketing communications.
Capabilities to look for
Marketing automation is no exception to the rule that the right investments and efforts may yield significant economic benefits. To be successful with marketing automation, organizations must seek specific features in the platform they choose. Here are a few examples:
Examine whether the marketing automation platform’s features can be upgraded and expanded to accommodate business development and more user communication.
Businesses should check to see if the platform they’ve chosen can create templates and customize them to meet their specific needs.
- Integration with CRM
The ideal use case for understanding the value of a marketing automation technology is CRM. To close a deal, both the sales and marketing teams must work together. As a result, organizations should select a platform that integrates with their existing CRM system to guarantee that sales are fostered through effective tracking and marketing strategies.
- Checklist of features
The marketing automation platform you choose should include a wide range of tools and capabilities for automating social media, email, SMS, digital ads, e-commerce, affiliates, content, and development, among other areas. Lead capture forms, independent landing sites, programming, and demographic-based market segmentation should all be included.
A solid marketing strategy can help a business stand out from the crowd. Marketing automation is well worth the investment since it boosts productivity, speeds up the delivery of results, and provides relevant content that can potentially engage the target audience significantly. Your potential customers aren’t willing to wait any longer. They will make the switch to a more suitable competition without hesitation. So, in 2021 and beyond, turn to marketing automation to provide users with a more focused, engaging, and personalized experience.
With a Digital marketing agency Virtual Pebbles, you can check in and see the results of your investment in real-time. Choose Virtual Pebbles for all your digital marketing services. Whether you’re looking for a partner to handle all your daily online marketing activities or are looking for someone to help redesign your website, Virtual Pebbles can help.
Contact Virtual Pebbles today at our digital marketing services can help take your business to the next level online.